Articles on this Page
- 02/03/16--15:20: _Taylor Swift Is Mak...
- 02/15/16--16:45: _Britney Spears Want...
- 02/19/16--06:30: _Oops, Britney Spear...
- 03/24/16--07:05: _Iggy Azalea Says Sh...
- 03/24/16--16:30: _Debra Messing Hits ...
- 03/31/16--16:30: _Victoria Beckham Is...
- 04/26/16--08:25: _Watch An Absolutely...
- 05/04/16--13:30: _What the Hell Is Go...
- 05/16/16--10:15: _A Brief History of ...
- 05/19/16--08:40: _Britney Likes Her I...
- 05/25/16--15:20: _Britney Spears Has ...
- 05/30/16--19:30: _Britney Spears Is H...
- 06/02/16--16:30: _In Case You're Wond...
- 06/19/16--09:05: _No West/Kardashian/...
- 06/24/16--15:10: _Britney Spears's Ch...
- 07/15/16--13:20: _Sorry But What the ...
- 07/22/16--16:30: _Someone Tell Britne...
- 08/01/16--06:40: _Britney Spears Does...
- 08/04/16--09:40: _Britney Spears Trie...
- 08/18/16--16:30: _Quvenzhané Wallis S...
- 02/15/16--16:45: Britney Spears Wants a Hot Nerd with a Honkin' Dong
- 02/19/16--06:30: Oops, Britney Spears Endorsed Clinton, Then Took It Back
- 03/24/16--16:30: Debra Messing Hits a Wall
- 03/31/16--16:30: Victoria Beckham Is Just Like Us
- 04/26/16--08:25: Watch An Absolutely Perfect Sylvester Lip Sync On RuPaul's Drag Race
- 05/04/16--13:30: What the Hell Is Going On with Britney Spears' Conservatorship?
- 05/16/16--10:15: A Brief History of Pop Stars Borrowing From Other Artists
- 05/19/16--08:40: Britney Likes Her Instagram as Much as You Do
- 05/25/16--15:20: Britney Spears Has Been Doing Some Reading
- 05/30/16--19:30: Britney Spears Is Having a Great Weekend
- 06/02/16--16:30: In Case You're Wondering, This Is What will.i.am Has Been Up To
- 06/24/16--15:10: Britney Spears's Children Hate When She's 'Britney Spears'
- 07/22/16--16:30: Someone Tell Britney Spears She Can Buy This Car
- 08/04/16--09:40: Britney Spears Tries Something New With 'Private Show'
- 08/18/16--16:30: Quvenzhané Wallis Starts 8th Grade, You Are a Corpse
In the same week that I deleted my Kim Kardashian Hollywood app from my phone (after reaching the A list, I got bored), ironically, here comes news that innovator Taylor Swift is developing a mobile game with Glu Mobile, the same company behind Kim’s app.
Britney Spears is a woman of few desires—a stage to sing on, a safe place to raise her children, and a hot dink with a giant weenie...
The photos on Britney Spears’s Instagram
Iggy Azalea’s self-imposed Twitter hiatus’ was no doubt the most awful time in many of our lives. Thank god, she’s back in the public eye, promoting her album Digital Distortion and shared an abundance of knowledge on Wednesday night’s Watch What Happens Live!
In today’s Tweet Beat, I hope Debra Messing is ok, Iman is an unreal human and Britney Spears says hey.
In today’s Tweet Beat, Victoria Beckham is relatable, Britney Spears win Throwback Thursday and I wonder if Jenna Fischer only eats one piece of bacon at a time.
The glorious, hilarious and shady Bob the Drag Queen is absolutely a top-three contender on this season of RuPaul’s Drag Race, so it was a bit of a surprise to see her landing in the bottom two, with Britney Spears impersonator/glorified Chris Crocker Derrick Barry. But oh lord, did Bob’s misfortune deliver us from evil: to Sylvester’s disco queen classic “You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real),” she put down the most subtle act of glorious homage, staying true to the spirit of the song and crawling deep into its soul. Barry tries her hardest, too, but can’t quite fully transcend Spears mode. It’s one of the best lip syncs we’ve seen on Drag Race in awhile, and to my mind it puts Bob even higher on the list of contenders. Get your life.
In 2008, Britney Spears, in the midst of a mental breakdown, was put under the conservatorship of her father, Jamie Spears, and a lawyer, Andrew M. Wallet, after a court ruled that she did not have the capability to manage her own life. Eight years later, Britney (who will soon release a new album) is thriving, but the conservatorship remains. Why?
Last week, an Instagram post emerged highlighting the similarities between a dance routine from Beyoncé’s Formation Tour and the work of artist Alexander Ekman. Those familiar with Beyoncé will remember that this is far from the first time the Lemonade singer has been accused of heavily borrowing, if we’re being generous—or outright stealing, if we’re not—the work of others.
Britney Jean Spears released her new Kim Kardashian: Hollywood-like mobile game this week, entitled Britney Spears: American Dream. Though I have not yet downloaded it, I can see myself playing for 20-30 minutes before ultimately forgetting that it’s on my phone.
If this quote, Instagrammed Wednesday by one Britney Jean Spears, makes it seem like our favorite smiler
I am inspired by Britney Spears’ Memorial Day weekend.
In today’s Tweet Beat, will.i.am is cruising around, Britney Spears poses with a fan and I’m having a hard time believing Ryan Reynolds had to drive anywhere for twelve hours.
I have crawled out of my Orange is the New Black season four k-hole to let you all know that North West and Penelope Disick had a joint birthday party this weekend, and the attire was strictly fins and tails (i.e., mermaid-themed). Obviously, what I’m most interested in is the fact that each birthday girl got their own cake.
Here’s a half-cute, half-bleak Friday story for you. Sean and Jaden Federline hate it—absolutely hate it—when their Britney Spears, their mother, assumes the identity of Britney Spears, the popstar.
Instagram master and walking benzo Britney Spears released the first single from her upcoming ninth album Thursday night. The song is called “Make Me,” and is a smooth, Ariana Grande-esque ballad about someone who makes Britney “oooooh.” Spears is accompanied by rapper G-Eazy (whose real name is Gerard Earl Gillum, which should tell you everything) in a so-so verse that includes lyrics like, “Now follow me, let’s go / Like Penelope in Blow.”
In today’s Tweet Beat, Britney Spears can literally buy that car, Ryan Reynolds muses on fatherhood and Julie Stiles is just as scared as the rest of us.
On Sunday morning, Backup Queen of Las Vegas Britney Spears was a guest on the Kyle and Jackie O Show to talk about her new music, but that’s not important. What’s important is that, when asked whether she would rather hang out with Katy Perry or Taylor Swift, Spears said she’d prefer to hang with Taylor. Why, you ask? Because she’d “never met her before.”
Really cool woman and master prankster Britney Spears will release her ninth album later this month. It’s called Glory and is a collection of emotionally stirring tracks written by John Legend and Common—oh wait, no, it’s just more pop.
In today’s Tweet Beat, Quvenzhané Wallis makes you feel old, Britney Spears shares a very natural photo and Debbie Allen wins Throwback Thursday.