Articles on this Page
- 08/22/16--19:00: _Britney Spears Is A...
- 08/25/16--15:30: _Britney Spears Has ...
- 08/26/16--06:30: _Britney Spears Admi...
- 08/26/16--12:10: _What Britney Spears...
- 08/26/16--12:10: _Shade Court: Kate U...
- 09/02/16--06:40: _Radar Claims Britne...
- 09/06/16--10:45: _Britney Spears Thre...
- 09/20/16--16:30: _Son of the Year Jad...
- 09/26/16--18:00: _Adele's 25 Has Gone...
- 09/28/16--16:30: _Today Was a Good Da...
- 10/25/16--08:35: _Britney Spears in L...
- 11/02/16--18:00: _EOS Lip Balm Will O...
- 11/18/16--11:35: _Britney Spears and ...
- 12/01/16--13:55: _Oops!... Lifetime D...
- 12/19/16--07:00: _What Does Mariah Ca...
- 12/26/16--08:00: _Hackers Tried to Ma...
- 01/24/17--10:50: _Britney Spears Disc...
- 02/06/17--17:00: _Jamie Lynn Spears W...
- 02/09/17--06:50: _Jason Derulo Accuse...
- 02/14/17--07:05: _Here's Proof That L...
- 08/25/16--15:30: Britney Spears Has a Biopic Coming to Lifetime
- 08/26/16--06:30: Britney Spears Admits 'Oops I Did It Again' Doesn't Mean Anything
- 08/26/16--12:10: What Britney Spears Sounds Like
- 08/26/16--12:10: Shade Court: Kate Upton's Revenge, Petty Politics and a Dumb Merman
- 09/20/16--16:30: Son of the Year Jaden Smith Bought His Mom Birthday Grillz
- 09/28/16--16:30: Today Was a Good Day to Be Britney Spears
- 11/18/16--11:35: Britney Spears and Tinashe Undulate Back in Time to the Nineties
- 12/01/16--13:55: Oops!... Lifetime Did It Again
- 12/26/16--08:00: Hackers Tried to Make Us All Think Britney Spears Was Dead
- 01/24/17--10:50: Britney Spears Discovers Snapchat Filters
- 02/09/17--06:50: Jason Derulo Accuses American Airlines of 'Racial Discrimination'
- 02/14/17--07:05: Here's Proof That Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Will Be Bad
Britney Spears teamed up with the Red Cross to mobilize her fan base and raise money for the devastating flooding in Louisiana by auctioning the clothes off her back – exciting news for both Britney Spears fans and RuPaul’s Drag Race season eight contestant Derrick Barry who has probably already thrown at least $500 at this cause with glee.
Britney Spears has made so many comebacks, but this most recent one is my favorite by far. She won us over with her crazy Instagram feed, kept us coming back with new accessible pop hits, and now she’s letting us enjoy all her past dramas, difficulties, and breakdowns one more time.
We’ve been threatened with this edition of Carpool Karaoke for what feels like months and it’s finally here. Britney Spears is sent from above to at times sing, and at other times leave all the musical heavy lifting to James Corden. How much of this guy’s life is spent memorizing lyrics?
Britney Spears’s ninth studio album, Glory, is out today, and a return to the ebullient, ear-candy synth pop that is her wheelhouse. It’s pretty good, actually! Spears has never sounded so comfortable or present on record. In fact, she may be too comfortable at times. The sonic freshness Spears’s producers provide is often second to what her own larynx produces. I have never heard many of these sounds come out of a human body before. I never thought I’d see the day when Britney Spears’s aptitude for vocal interpretation was so apparent, so...avant, even.
I don’t know about you all but I’m settling back into things nicely. The gavel feels smooth in my hand and my robe still fits. Still, as was the case before my retirement, I continue to be trolled by people with delusions of cleverness.
Heroic G-Eazy kiss denier Britney Spears is reportedly so pissed off at MTV right now because she assumed she would be the “headliner” of the VMAs, and feels like second-tier (or worse!) compared to Rihanna and Beyonce.
Britney Spears’ lawyers have reportedly sent a sternly worded legal notice cautioning In Touch not to to move forward with a story about Spears’ alleged “erratic” behavior at the MTV VMAs.
In today’s Tweet Beat, Jada Pinkett Smith got a great gift, Donald Glover flexes and Britney Spears misses that place.
Did you know a record could go diamond? I, dear readers, did not. Apparently the terminology applies to records that have sold 10 million units (i.e. 10x platinum). This information is relevant because Adele’s 25 has gone diamond.
In today’s Tweet Beat, Britney Spears has a good day, Gabby Douglas is on the mend and I have no idea what Crystal Hefner is trying to say.
Britney Spears is involved in a legal dispute with a creative agent accused of falsely representing her in a product placement deal with the dating app Bumble.
EOS, the lip balm in a container shaped like a ping pong ball, is offering compensation to the millions of consumers who claimed that the lip balm left rashes and blisters on their face.
Here’s the video for the remix of Britney Spears’s song “Slumber Party” featuring Tinashe, and it may give you déjà vu to a time when beading, feathers and faux-lesbianism was all it took to make a video stylish.
Bum. Bum. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Bum. Bum. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Mariah Carey tends to be cagey in interviews and on her own reality show, but on Sunday night’s Watch What Happens Live!, she was apparently feeling extra festive and gave us an early Christmas present by revealing her opinions on several of her contemporaries. Spoiler: They were not particularly kind unless the singer in question humbled herself to Carey by approaching her (generally by attending one of her shows)!
At this point, it isn’t too hard to believe that our youngest, most spritely celebrities could be lost in the last week of 2016, even if they’re right in the middle of a comeback.
If you love Britney Spears’ Instagram account, you’re gonna adore what she does with Snapchat filters.
When the news first released reports that Jamie Lynn Spears’s eight-year-old daughter, Maddie Briann Aldridge, had crashed her ATV into a pond, it noted that the accident occurred during a hunting trip. In fact, the details are far more harrowing. Maddie drove into a pond on the family’s property, as Spears and her…
Jason Derulo has accused America’s shittiest major airline (unless we’re counting Spirit) of “racial discrimination” after an incident involving checked bags, $4000, and literal requests to “turn this plane around.”