Articles on this Page
- 08/07/13--06:00: _Queen Beyoncé Biked...
- 08/07/13--12:40: _The Week in Tabloid...
- 08/13/13--06:00: _Kanye Pitches Baby ...
- 09/02/13--08:30: _Seth Meyers Got Mar...
- 09/06/13--16:40: _Kristin Cavallari H...
- 09/09/13--06:00: _Anna Wintour Kills ...
- 09/10/13--06:00: _'Worst Twerk Fail E...
- 09/12/13--16:20: _Britney Spears Want...
- 09/13/13--06:00: _Miss New York Accus...
- 09/15/13--18:30: _Britney Spears' Wor...
- 09/16/13--06:00: _Education Expert Ja...
- 09/16/13--19:45: _RuPaul and Britney ...
- 09/17/13--13:00: _This Britney Spears...
- 09/20/13--06:00: _Miley Cyrus Fans Wa...
- 09/24/13--06:00: _Ellen Pompeo Though...
- 09/26/13--18:00: _Rihanna Says She's ...
- 10/02/13--07:50: _Everything Old Is N...
- 10/02/13--16:30: _A Ronan Farrow Reve...
- 10/03/13--07:30: _Watch Miley Explain...
- 10/03/13--10:30: _Britney Spears Actu...
- 08/07/13--06:00: Queen Beyoncé Biked to Brooklyn for Her Concert Like a Pleb
- 08/13/13--06:00: Kanye Pitches Baby Photos To Vogue, Anna Wintour's Like 'As If'
- 09/02/13--08:30: Seth Meyers Got Married This Weekend, but Not to Stefon
- 09/06/13--16:40: Kristin Cavallari Had No Idea She Needed a New License, Dude
- 09/09/13--06:00: Anna Wintour Kills Miley Cyrus Vogue Cover After Twerking-Gate
- 09/10/13--06:00: 'Worst Twerk Fail Ever' Clip Was a Hoax From Prankster Jimmy Kimmel
- 09/12/13--16:20: Britney Spears Wants You to Call the 'Po-Lice', Governor
- 09/13/13--06:00: Miss New York Accused Of Calling Outgoing Miss America 'Fat As Fuck'
- 09/15/13--18:30: Britney Spears' Work Bitch: Frenetic, Mumbling Insanity
- 09/16/13--06:00: Education Expert Jaden Smith Urges Kids to Drop Out of School
- 09/16/13--19:45: RuPaul and Britney Spears Get the Inevitable Remix We All Deserve
- 09/17/13--13:00: This Britney Spears Announcement Is Disastrous and Amazing
- 09/24/13--06:00: Ellen Pompeo Thought The Emmys Were Racist and Embarassing
- 09/26/13--18:00: Rihanna Says She's a 'Square' Who Never Has Sex
- 10/02/13--16:30: A Ronan Farrow Revelation Prompts A Lot of Wishing About Parentage
- 10/03/13--07:30: Watch Miley Explain Exactly What Her 'Movement' Is
- 10/03/13--10:30: Britney Spears Actually Not on Board With the Whole Sexy Video Thing
Before her last show at the Barclay's Center, Yoncy gave her driver the day off and biked from the modest Tribeca home she shares with mild-mannered car insurance salesman Jay Z all the way across the Brooklyn Bridge to the venue. She also Instagrammed it because otherwise it didn't happen:
Welcome back to Midweek Madness, in which we send Callie Beusman to the newsstand to procure the latest issues of Ok!, In Touch, Life & Style, Us and Star. This week, Jennifer Aniston is pregnant and not pregnant; Kanye West is planning a big wedding; and Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears have each entered the Thunderdome for a spectacular clash to see who can be unfat faster.
Kanye West's latest pipe dream is to reveal North's first baby photos in American Vogue. While 'Ye certainly has a better ratio of pipe dreams-turned-reality than the average person, it doesn't sound like it's gonna happen because Nuclear Wintour don't roll that way.
Probably the most theme-appropriate news of the extended Labor Day weekend is that Seth Meyers, former (sniff) Weekend Update desk jockey and future host of NBC's Late Night, married his longtime girlfriend, human rights lawyer Alexi Ashe, in an "intimate ceremony" on Martha's Vineyard. It doesn't get much more Labor Day-y than a wedding on Martha's Vineyard, does it?
In today's Tweet Beat, RuPaul and Britney Spears have something hot going, Heidi Klum and Kerry Washington look OMG stunning and Kristin Cavallari wants to make it clear that she did not realize that speeding would have such dramatic consequences.
You might be surprised to learn that Anna Wintour is not a twerking enthusiast. She's cut Miley Cyrus off the cover of the December issue of Vogue, despite a completed photoshoot with Cyrus, because diddling yourself with a foam finger is apparently off-brand.
Last week's viral video "Worst Twerk Fail EVER - Girl Catches Fire!" was actually a staged bit from Jimmy Kimmel, he admitted last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live: "We didn't send it to any TV station, we didn't tweet it. We just put it on YouTube and let the magic happen."
In today's Tweet Beat, we learn exactly how much Diane Keaton loves Pinterest and polka dots, Bryan Greenberg remembers working with those "eye sores" Anne Hathaway and Kate Hudson and Britney Spears revealed the exciting new cover artwork for her new single "Work Bitch".
Two days before the 2013 Miss America pageant, Miss New York Nina Dalvuluri —the self-proclaimed Miss Diversity — was allegedly caught on tape calling outgoing Miss America Mallory Hagan "fat as fuck."* Keep it classy, ladies.
I think it's good, but I can't understand a word. Speak your words, Bit Bit.
Born-into-stupidly-rich-and-famous-circumstances Jaden Smith, 15-year-old student at the Scientology-based New Village Leadership Academy (founded by Will and Jada) and part-time Teen Philosopher, is all, "We Don't Need No Education."
It's been about 24 hours and someone's already combined RuPaul's Supermodel and Britney Spears' Work, Bitch
The Britney Spears comeback continues to move forward at a breakneck pace — though maybe "breakneck" isn't the best word for it. "Dragging"? Is "dragging pace" more accurate? I don't know! Either way, it's moving, baby, and nothing can stop it now.
Rabid Miley Cyrus fans are lashing out at 16-year-old chanteuse Lorde, who is so uppity that she did not commit hara-kiri immediately after her "Royals" topped Miley as #1 on the iTunes chart. They're slamming her with Dorothy Parker-esque gems like "Your eyes are too far apart" and "kill yourself you crusty old hag." Lorde tweeted:
Like many of us, Ellen Pompeo was not into the Emmys. She took particular offense to the stinkbomb of an awards show because it reflected the casual whitewashing of Hollywood, and told USA Today one day after the telecast:
Rihanna "Sex Plane" Lastname says that, despite her hard-partying image, she's recently become a "square" who spends most of her time folding her hankies and playing clothes-on cribbage.
Exactly six years ago, life was not great for Britney Spears. She had just performed at the MTV Video Music Awards, an event that usually prompted headlines about the cool and now infamous things she'd done, like dance with a snake or kiss Madonna. But this time, her lackluster performance of her first single in several years, "Gimme More," shocked in a different way. The New York Times called it "listless", described her as "wan" and said that the whole thing was a "fiasco", all in one sentence.
In today's Tweet Beat, the definite son of Mia Farrow and the possible son of who knows who sparked a lot of conversation about the origins of a human. Plus, Shonda Rhimes and Mindy Kaling loved each other and Britney Spears made the government shutdown into lemonade.
Miley Cyrus isn't just a one-woman show: she's a whole movement. That's what she's claiming anyway, according to MTV's documentary about Cyrus entitled Miley: The Movement which aired Tuesday evening and during which the word "movement" was used more than during a beginner's modern dance class.
While Britney's new video features the 31-year-old pop star scantily clad, writhing and having fun with chains and whips, the reality of the situation is that Britney's not entirely comfortable with the sexual aspect of her image, and feels like she's being pushed too far.